Vince Watson (Transmat) – Awkward gigs (fuckups)
Glasgow’s finest analogue machine maestro Vince Watson gives the lowdown on his most “unmemorable moments” whilst gigging …
5) 3 x CDJ’s set up but no Ethernet cable to link them.
4) The resident DJ’s last track is the first track you’ve got setup in your Liveset.
3) Your rider says you need a 1m long table and you turn up to discover your setting up a midi keyboard in top of turntables and your gear is unreachable.
2) You go to artist dinner and your the only one eating because it’s too expensive for the promoter to eat as well.
1) Promoter books you because of a release. Then realised after you start playing that he meant to book the artist, not the remixer. Then asks you to stop playing.
- Admin (Omena) – Charity shop bargains
- Matt Anniss - Frequently heard DJ proclamations
- Mark Archer (ALTERN8) - Nights and Promoters
- Andy Blake (World Unknown) - Favourite things
- Mira Calix (WARP) - Exhibitions
- Josh Caffe - Albums
- Thomas Cox (Infinitestatemachine) - Favourite things
- baze.djunkiii (Intrauterin Recordings) - Favourite things
- Annie Errez – Record shops
- Terry Farley (Boy’s Own) - House tracks
- Funk D'Void (Soma) - Greggs Pasties
- Dj Harri (Subclub) - Nut based snacks
- Jerome Hill (Don't) - Musical things
- LUV*JAM - Sneaks n Nips
- Jozef K (Sankeys) - Favourite Djs
- Owain K (Innate) - Favourite things
- Johanna Knutsson - Meal experiences
- Dean Muhsin (Dispersion) - Top cities to be hungover in
- Joe Muggs - Subcultural acts of resistance
- Nightwave (Heka Trax) - Scottish beers
- Jon daSilva (HACIENDA) – Club tracks
- CP Smith (CPU Records) - Favourite things
- Placid (WGD) – Favourite records
- Posthuman – Best gigs
- Roberto (Fossil Archive) - Comedy moments
- Toby Tobias (ESP Institute) – Favourite things
- Twin Speaks (Happy Skull) - Maize based snacks
- Vince Watson (Transmat) – Awkward gigs (fuckups)
- Kirsti Weir (null + void) – Radio shows