Vince Watson (Transmat) – Awkward gigs (fuckups)
Glasgow’s finest analogue machine maestro Vince Watson gives the lowdown on his most “unmemorable moments” whilst gigging …
5) 3 x CDJ’s set up but no Ethernet cable to link them.
4) The resident DJ’s last track is the first track you’ve got setup in your Liveset.
3) Your rider says you need a 1m long table and you turn up to discover your setting up a midi keyboard in top of turntables and your gear is unreachable.
2) You go to artist dinner and your the only one eating because it’s too expensive for the promoter to eat as well.
1) Promoter books you because of a release. Then realised after you start playing that he meant to book the artist, not the remixer. Then asks you to stop playing.